Cost per person: $720 Double occupancy Â (5 days)
Aircraft Registration: $150
- Lodging: 4 nights 5 days â€“ First class accommodations. Taxes & service included
- Meals: BBQ celebration on Day 3. Other meals mostly covered under the $300 Island Hop Program*
- Webinar taking place at least 1 week before flight :
- Eapis & International Flight support
- Brief about flying to the Bahamas & program & activities details
- Bahamas information package
- Kneeboard: important contacts, information for each destination and flight
- Customs advance notice: to expedite clearance
- Negotiated fuel discounts according to group size.
- Discounted activities according to group size
- Group leader (4 registered aircraft minimum)
*A island hop $150 credit issued by the Gov. of the Bahamas, is redeemable by a licensed private pilot only:
Upon hotel check-in, the pilot must present a copy of The Bahamas Customs stamped C7A receipt in the same name as the traveling party . This credit will apply at the Abaco & Cat island resorts.
Black out dates – dates this credit will not apply:
- November 21st, 2016 – November 28th, 2016
- December 21st, 2016 – January 1st, 2017
- April 13th, 2017 – April 16th, 2017 June 30th, 2017 – July 4th, 2017
- Cat Island Music festival First week of February
International Air Rally will guarantee (prepay) the rooms for the group and secure the transport and activities if required. Reservations must be made preferably 2 months prior to insure availability at the same resort for the entire group.
To receive a full refund of your payment, less a service charge of $100, you must cancel 20 or more days in advance of your departure. For the holiday period, the cancellation period is 30 days before your scheduled arrival. Aircraft registration fee will be retained and applied towards another SKYWAY activity with International Air Rally.
FEES to expect:
- Landing fees are waived for single engine aircraft at all government-owned airports.
- Government processing fee of $50 per aircraft (one time)
- Twins pay a small government fee from $4 to $15.
- Non-government airport may charge landing/parking fees, usually $4 to $15.
- The FBOs may charge ramp fees as well unless negotiated prior to landing
- All persons pay a $29 departure tax (one time), including pilot and co-pilot.
- Transport to Treasure Cay: $30.00 (2 pax)
- Transport Cat Island: 0$