Cost : $1,975 per person on double occupancy basis
Aircraft registration Fee: $690
Registration deadline:Â January 15
Deposit : $500 per aircraft non refundable
Full payment required by April 2
- Room, breakfast & dinner included- Lunch as per final schedule
- Ground transport
- Activities as per program
- Air Rally Bilingual Support Staff ( English & Spanish)
- Webinar: What you need to know about flying to Cuba
- Aircraft Insurance Assistance
- Kneeboard: Navigation, Airport, Approach, Contacts,
- Cuba VFR permit
- Cuban Customs API (Equivalent to eAPIS)
- Assistance with all departure & arrival procedures
- Workshop day prior of departure
- International Flight Plan Support
- Escort planes
- Comprehensive pre-departure briefings (Order of departure, weather, way points etc.)
- Expedited Customs clearance
- Visa coordination ($90 PP not included)
- Airport landing, parking, handling, customs, NAV fees at ALL 3 VISITED AIRPORTSÂ
- Fuel (Avgas) transportedÂ ‘exceptionnally’ at MUCF-MUCU
- Airport Attendance
- Air Rally T-Shirt
- 1 month from departure: No refund*
*A portion of the deposit will be applied towards another Air Rally event. Conditions apply.
International Air Rally is not responsible for teams affected by delays, changes of itinerary, diversions. Teams must follow the program and schedule established by the International Air Rally Organizing Committee unless security dictates otherwise: bad weather, political unrest in visited country, other events that will make destination a security hazard.
2. Â All for one and one for all:
The Air Rally is an event, a unique group flying experience. Camaraderie spirit, mutual assistance and team support are at the center of this activity. Since 2001, this event gathers teams from different countries. The success of the Rally relies on the team spirit and teamâ€™s awareness of the character of this International event. Destinations provide wonderful hospitality and organize activities exclusively arranged for the participants of the Rally. Every effort is made to insure that the participants to this event go home with a load of happy memories. Considering that tremendous efforts have been made by local authorities in order to create a venue for the Air Rally, participants have to understand that they must commit to follow the itinerary and follow the program established by the destinations and the Organizing Committee from the beginning to end (subject to weather conditions). Should any team decide to divert from the intended route for any other reason than mechanical, weather or health problem, the team will no longer be considered as part of the Air Rally group.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to disqualify (without refund) any team or member of a team representing a risk to other participants and to the Air Rally organization.